PARENT RESOURCES, FORMS & QUICK LINKS
This is a complete listing of the many forms and resources available through this site. However, if you know a specific area in which you need a form or further resources, you may use the links to the left to help you get what you need. Contact us if you do not find what you are looking for and need further assistance.
My HotLunchBox Link (to create an account or log in)
Lunches are delivered to students from the following restaurants on the days listed below. Orders must be placed by noon the day before delivery.
Wednesday- Jersey Mikes
Thursday- Juan More Taco
Friday- Red Robin
The link below will provide parents with information on how to interpret the Scantron scores that were included with the students' report cards. St. Patrick students in grades 3-8 are tested in math, reading, and language arts.
- Application for Admission (English)
- Application for Admission (Spanish)
- FACTS Payment Arrangement Application
- Commonwealth of Virginia Entrance Health Form
- Kindergarten Physical Requirement
State law (Ref. Code of Virginia 22.1-270) requires that your child is immunized and receives a comprehensive physical examination before entering public kindergarten or elementary school. Forms are available in the school office and on our website. The Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Health Form must be completed no sooner than one year before your child’s entry into school. We must have this physical form by the first day or school, August 26, 2020. Please call the school office, if you have any questions.
- Seventh Grade TDAP Immunization Requirement
The Virginia Department of Health requires a booster dose of the Tdap vaccine for all children entering the 7th grade. The Diocese of Arlington follows all Virginia Department of Health requirements, please contact your child’s health care provider if you have not already done so and make arrangements for this booster. Once your child has received the immunization, a copy of the immunization documentation must be submitted to the school clinic on or before the first day of school. You may have your child’s doctor fax the immunization record to the school. The fax number is (540) 785-2213. Medical or religious exemptions will be accepted with the appropriate documentation. Children who do not turn 12 years old until after school has started, must submit an appointment date for their Tdap booster and provide immunization documentation as soon as it is received.
- Kindergarten Physical Requirement
Resources to Start the New Year
- 2021-22 Supply List by Grade for Students
- 2021-22 Parent Handbook
- Sports Physical Form for Middle School Athletics
- Extended Day Registration Form
- Waiver Information/ Right to Object Form
- Family Service Hours Policy
- Family Service Hours Form (PDF to download and print)
- Family Service Hours Form (Digital link to submit online)
Required School Forms
- APPENDIX F-1 Permission for Emergency Care
- APPENDIX F-1A Confidential Health History Update
- APPENDIX F-2 2020 School Entrance Health Form
Medical Authorization Forms
- Appendix F-3A_Asthma Action Plan*
- APPENDIX F-4A_Allergy
- APPENDIX F-4B Diocese Antihistamine Administration Form
- APPENDIX F-5 Diabetes Reference Emergency Plan for Hypo and Hyperglycemia
- APPENDIX F-5A_Diabetes_Medical_Management_Plan_
- APPENDIX F-6 Diocese Medication Authorization Form_
- APPENDIX F- 14 Athletic Participation_Parent Constent_PE Form
- APPENDIX F-20 Seizure Action Plan 2020
*Please be aware that both the Inhaler Authorization Form and the EpiPen Authorization Form need to accompany an Allergy Action Plan Form.